Most of us dream about flat, beautifully-shaped tummy. Below, you will find 5 steps to follow in order to get rid of belly fat and obtain beautifully shaped stomach muscles.
Please note that there are no natural magic formulas that will make you loss belly fat in one or two days. Your stomach fat gets accumulated with time, so it will also require some time to get rid of it. But it's possible. If you are ready to put a little bit of time and effort in order to obtain beautiful tummy, read on...
1. Take care of your diet. Make sure your diet contain fiber that promotes flat stomach by improving the way your digestive system works. Some good sources of natural fiber are: brown rice, whole wheat bread, oatmeal, apples and other fruits as well as veggies. Diminish bad carbs (white bread, pasta, ...), bad fats (long-fried dishes, very fat meats, ...) and excessive sugar, that is hidden in cookies, candy and often also in beverages. Instead, include good quality protein (fish, nuts, eggs), good fats (olive oil, sea fish like salmon or tuna, nuts) and natural sugars that you will find in fresh fruit. Following those simple rules allows you to get satisfied for longer with relatively small portions. If you would like to find more dietary tips read diet tips for health and slim silhouette
2. Don't starve yourself because it makes your metabolism lazy and unwilling to burn calories. Always have a breakfast, eat 4-5 well balanced, not to heavy meals and avoid eating within 2 - 3 hours of bedtime. In case you have to munch on something or you feel hungry before going to bed, eat a fruit, small portion of vegetables or a small cup of plain yoghurt. You can try to cheat your stomach with a glass of mineral water as well.
3. Be active to boost your metabolism and burn the body fat faster. There is no need to practice super-complicated sports or to overwhelm yourself with difficult weigh loss exercises in order to improve your metabolism. It will be enough to have a 30 minute walk or jogging every day. You may like to walk instead of taking a bus etc. You can also take Pilates or yoga classes that will improve your flexibility, tone your entire body and help to get slimmer. Another idea is to swim or to take an aqua-aerobic class from time to time. Notice that it is far better to perform even very easy activities every day instead of having a very intensive training only once a week.
4. Train your abs few minutes per day. If you don't have any preferred abdominal exercise plan, you may like this short, 2 minute abs workout video. It is pretty difficult, so don't worry if you are not trained enough to repeat all the training immediately. Remember that repetitions make a master, so don't give up : ) and simply try to get better every day. You will notice the differences soon.
5. Drink plenty of water. It promotes good digestion, it helps to get rid of toxins and metabolic waste, it fills your stomach in, so you feel less hungry during the day. You shouldn't drink water instead of having a nutrient dinner, but it can be a good trick to cheat your stomach when it wants sweets.
Extra tip 1: do not eat soon before the training. It is much easier and healthier to train with an empty stomach. Maybe it will be good idea to do the abdominal workout before the breakfast or before going to bed? Choose the timing you like most.
Extra tip 2: apply a little bit of slimming body balm to your belly before doing abs exercises. It will help to burn tummy fat faster.
Disclaimer: The information presented and opinions expressed herein are those of the authors
and do not necessarily represent the views of MyBeautyOnline.com and/or its partners. MyBeautyOnline.com is not responsible neither for decisions taken on a base of any article presented on MyBeautyOnline.com nor results of a such decision.